Rocky Mountain Symphony Orchestra
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Artists, programs, dates, prices, chats, and broadcasts are subject to change without notice. When time allows, program changes will be announced in advance of the performance by email notice.
Individual concert ticket and gift certificate sales are final. There are no refunds or cancellations.
Subscribers have additional return and exchange privileges as detailed below.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact the RMSO directly at 587-331-6226
Returns for subscribers
- Chairman’s Circle, VIP Subscribers, and Season Ticket Holders
Complete subscription-package refunds, including any additional concerts purchased, are accepted up to 48 hours prior to the first concert you hold in the applicable season. After this time, subscribers may exchange their tickets to another concert in the current season or return their tickets for a tax receipt.
Returns for single-ticket buyers
Individual-concert ticket sales (non-subscription) are final. There are no refunds or cancellations. Individual-concert tickets may be exchanged for another concert in the current season at least 48 hours prior to the concert you hold. A $5 exchange fee per ticket will apply.
Returns for group sales
All group sales are final. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no exchanges or cancellations on fully paid orders.
How to exchange tickets
- By Phone: please call the RMSO office at (587) 331-6226
The RMSO will perform ticket exchanges into most concerts up to 48 hours prior to the concert you cannot attend.
This service is free for subscribers and is subject to a fee of $5 per ticket for single-ticket buyers.
Exchanges may be requested through Patron Services at (587) 331-6226, Monday–Friday, 10:00am–5:00pm.
Once you have completed the exchange, please destroy your original tickets as they will no longer be valid.
- Tickets for past performances cannot be exchanged or returned for a tax receipt.
- Tickets may be exchanged out of any concert date.
- The RMSO cannot permit ticket exchanges into any of the concert dates listed in the exchange exceptions list below.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. The RMSO reserves the right to refuse exchange privileges into or out of any performance.
- Exchanges can only be made for concerts in the same season. The RMSO Season is July 1 – June 30
- Exchanges are “a ticket for a ticket.” The RMSO will issue you one ticket for each ticket you wish to exchange.
- You will be charged the difference (if any) in ticket value between the ticket(s) you hold and the ticket(s) for the desired performance.
- Exchanges made into a lower-priced concert/level will receive a RMSO credit on account to be used in the current season.Your RMSO credit may be used toward RMSO concert purchases or an exchange upgrade (higher-priced concert/level) in the current season.
- If RMSO credit is not used by the end of the season, the account holder will be issued a charitable donation tax receipt for the balance on account. Please note that credits cannot be carried forward to future seasons.
- Exchange requests for the current season can be made starting at the time of order.
Exchange Exceptions List
- Mid-Winter Gala (January 19, 2019)